My Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hamburger cupcakes with sugar cookie fries (delish)

Hey guys I'm finally getting the hang of blogging and I'm loving it! I wanted to share with you guys this special treat I made for my campers over the summer. Hamburger cupcakes with Sugar cookie fries they were so delicious and my little campers loved them! Theses are perfect for a kids birthday party or a bbq dessert treat. These cute burgers are not only adorable, but super simple to make. I found these cute bags from Micheal's and made each of them an individual sweet twist on a happy meal.


        



All you need to do is make a bun out of a cupcake, a burger out of a brownie, then top it off with frosting lettuce, ketchup and mustard. A true cupcake burger is not yet complete without some tasty sugar cookie french fries. I promise these will be a huge hit at any party and would make an adorable favor!

1 comment:

  1. ana, you neeeedd to teach me how to make those hamburger deserts. they are adore!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey guy's My name is Ana Romano and I'm a Fashion Marketing student at LIM college. I created this blog to share my thoughts and creativity with all of you. From baking to Events i've planned even of fun places that I find in NYC. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.