My Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion Night Out Adventure

Henri Bendels
Bendels FNO window display










My FNO adventure stared on 5th ave and ended on 5th ave. I kicked off the night at Henri Bendels which was loads of fun. They had so much going on from swarski crystal manicures to the Hester Street Fair on the top floor. If you have never been to Bendels it's a must see the next time you go to NYC! they have every accessory you can imagine from headbands to rings even makeup and fragrances it’s definitely a play ground for women of all ages! Anyway getting back to the event.

View of the Hester Street fair
 from 2 floors below 

   

After Caitlin got her makeup done we headed up to the Hester street fair our first stop at the fair was the swarski crystal tattoo polar (not your average tattoo and minus the pain). I think most of the girls were drawn to this station because of the guys who were applying them. Once we got our new bling we stopped at a few of the stations in the street fair. They had it step up so nicely and I felt like I was really outside on the streets of manhattan. They had everything from macaroons to gourmet mac and cheese what more could a girl ask for? besides the addorable stands set up they had stores from all over manhattan in the fair. My favorite had to be this adorable stand for Melt Bakery ( http://meltbakery.com/) and australianSent (http://www.australianscent.com/)


Stations at the Hester Street Fair





Tiffany & Co.

getting my temptu tattoo
LOVE T&CO

When we left Bendels we headed over to Tiffany&co always a must on FNO they have such an amazing party. This year was a gold theme even the models in the window were painted as gold statues it was just amazing. Inside it was a 60’s and Andy Warhol theme. Every floor had its own party we mainly stayed on the main floor where we got our Andy Warhol inspired picture taken and sampled LOVE cookie lollipops, glitter macaroons and yummy chocolate candy bars. We made our way up to the third floor where I got my  Love and Caitlin got her T & CO gold dust Temptu tattoos Later on in the evening Leighton Mister Even preformed. It was truly a night full of fashion and one that I will always remember.





This fashion first responder was on the scene in mid-town 
saving victims of fashion i suppose   


These models were outside the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey guy's My name is Ana Romano and I'm a Fashion Marketing student at LIM college. I created this blog to share my thoughts and creativity with all of you. From baking to Events i've planned even of fun places that I find in NYC. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.