My Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

BeWitching Evening


Hey Everyone, sorry that their was no post last week I was so busy getting ready for this weekends halloween party! I hosted a BeWitching Halloween party, costumes were mandatory so I was a ballerina. I started planning the party about 2weeks ago and to put it all together it took 48hrs. From the desserts to the decor I did it all with the help of my party planning helpers of course (thanks mom, dad & T). Before I started cooking I wanted a spooky ambiance so last week I made paper lanterns, skull candle stick holders and curtains as well as spider web curtains with bats to add to the spookiness. Once the ambiance we set I made tons of sweet treats and found a few games for everyone to participate in. As guest arrived they were greeted with some witches blood (red fruit punch) which was served in these fantastic spooky goblets (shown bellow) and after some mingling it was time to sit down to a delicious dinner. Once we finished with dinner it was time for the games to begin. I set up the donuts on a string and bobbing for apples, both were a huge hit and everyone enjoyed playing the games. After everyone dried off from bobbing for apples it was on to the dessert table or my younger cousin called it willy wonkas table. Their was BeWitching cupcakes, Ghost pOp's, Severed Fingers, Spun Treats, Poison Apples, Skeleton Bones, Candy Corn Cookies, Vampire Bites, Mummy Special, Goblin Warts, Tombstone Dirt Pie, Eyeball and Worm Jello and Cookie Tree's. I loved putting this party together It really tested the creativity buttons so i hope you enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think!







2 comments:

  1. Amazing soooo creative xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im very proud of you honey just keep being as creative as you are and may all your dreams come true. love you

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hey guy's My name is Ana Romano and I'm a Fashion Marketing student at LIM college. I created this blog to share my thoughts and creativity with all of you. From baking to Events i've planned even of fun places that I find in NYC. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.